Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 27 November 2013

A Trip To Borobudur Temple


              Last year, I spent my holiday in Jogjakarta. I went to Borobudur Temple. My family and I went there early morning We went to Borobudur Temple by bus. I had prepared everything before we went to Jogja. While we were driving, we could see some beautiful views of mountains, forests, and waterfalls. My family and I arrived at Borobudur Temple at 11:30 in the afternoon. There, I saw many tourists. Borobudur Temple was crowded in that holiday vacation. I could learn and practice speaking English with one of foreign tourists. His name was Jack. He was very friendly. It was my first time to speak English with foreign tourist. We went back at 04:30 in the evening. It was a very interesting vacation

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

Labels

SALAM SATU JIWA

Blogger templates

Copyright © Irdina Nur Haziqoh -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan