Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 29 September 2012


Safira:Hello,good morning.How do you do?
Irdina:Hello, good morning .I am fine.How about you ?
Safira : I am fine thanks .I am Safira Azura . What is your name ?
Irdina : I am Irdina Nur  Haziqoh  . In what class are you in ?
Safira : I’m in 7 A .What about you ?
Irdina : I’m in 7 A too
Safira : That’s good . We are in the same class . Where do you  live ?
Irdina : I’m live Jombang . What about you  ?
Safira : I’m live in Yosowilangun  Lor .How  old are you ?
Irdina : I am  twelve years  old.  How abaut    you?
Safira:  Iam  thirteen  years old.  Where were you  born?
Irdina: I was born in Jember . How about you , Safira ?
 Safira : I was  born in Lhok seumawe  . When were  you born ?
Irdina :  I was  born  on 10 Nopember  1999 . What about  you ?
Safira : I was born on 20 April 1999 . Nice  to meet  you
Irdina : Nice to meet you , too.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Labels

SALAM SATU JIWA

Blogger templates

Copyright © Irdina Nur Haziqoh -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan